ABOUT FARMSTAND ORDERING
Online ordering will open Friday at 4 pm and close at midnight on Sunday. Pickup will be on Wednesday, from noon to 6 pm.
Online ordering opens Fridays at 4 pm and closes at 7 am on Mondays. Pickup is on Wednesdays from 3-7 pm.
Online ordering is available all winter long!
We offer pre-ordering online, and we observe COVID-19 distancing and safety protocols when you shop at our stand and greenhouse.
We have thousands of beautiful, MOFGA-certified organic seedlings for sale. We grow all our own seedlings from seed, with the exception of some perennial herbs that we grow from certified organic plugs from Hillcrest Nursery (we just love their varieties!).
All of our seedlings are safe for the beneficial insects and pollinators in your garden. To view our 2023 Seedling Catalog, click here!
All produce is MOFGA-certified organic.
It is our own Bahner Farm grown produce unless specified otherwise.
Other Local Goods
- Fermented Vegetables from Thirty Acre Farm in Whitefield
- Jam and Pickles from Bahner Farm and Turtle Rock Farm
- Milk and Yogurt from The Milkhouse in Monmouth
- Bread, Crackers & Cookies from Brazen Baking
- Eggs from Nature’s Hen House and Harvest Moon Farm
- Cheese from Coppertail Farm and Balfour Farm
- Maple Syrup from Frontier Maple Sugarworks
- Brownies from Tall Tree Snack Shop
- Honey and Beeswax Candles from Sparky’s Apiaries
- Bahner Farm merch!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM