Our farmstand is open daily from 10 AM – 6 PM from May 1st to October 30th. We offer our seasonally grown, organic produce, organic seedlings, locally sourced dairy, breads & other goods. We are conveniently located on Maine Route 3, just five miles west of downtown Belfast. 153 Augusta Road, Belmont, Maine. Stop by and check it out!
Weekly Winter Online Ordering is available for pick up at our Farmstand during our off season months of November – April.
Daybreak Growers Alliance CSA
Here are some awesome things about Daybreak:
- Daybreak delivers CSA shares with Bahner Farm produce as well as produce from other local, organic farms that we love, like Villageside Farm in Freedom, New Beat Farm in Knox, Ironwood Farm in Albion and many more.
- Daybreak CSA Shares are customizable, which means if there’s one or two things you don’t like, you can choose to sub in a different product.
- You can select from mixed veggie, greens-only, and fruit-only shares.
- You can choose add-ons such as meat, eggs, pantry items and more.
- Daybreak delivers shares year-round. You can put your shares on hold if you need to skip a week for vacation or any other reason.
- No need to pay in full up front for shares: choose payment plans that will charge your card weekly if you prefer.
In short, Daybreak has a lot to offer, and we hope you think so too. They deliver to Athenahealth, Waldo County General, and downtown Belfast as well as many other locations throughout the state.
In 2019, we were invited to merge our CSA with the Daybreak Growers Alliance.
Daybreak Growers Alliance is a multi-farm CSA dedicated to promoting and distributing produce and farm products from Waldo County farms.
For 2023, we have decided to stop attending all farmers markets.
We’re making this change so we will have more produce available for our growing farmstand and our partners at Daybreak Grower Alliance. And to be honest, we also want to be able to spend a little more time with our kids! Hope to see you in the farmstand this summer!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM