ABOUT FARMSTAND ORDERING
Online ordering will open Friday at 4 pm and close at midnight on Sunday. Pickup will be on Wednesday, from noon to 6 pm.
Online ordering opens Fridays at 4 pm and closes at 7 am on Mondays. Pickup is on Wednesdays from 3-7 pm.
Online ordering is available all winter long!
We offer pre-ordering online, and we observe COVID-19distancing and safety protocols when you shop at our stand and greenhouse. Face coverings are required.
We have thousands of beautiful, MOFGA-certified organic seedlings for sale. We grow all our own seedlings from seed, with the exception of some perennial herbs that we grow from certified organic plugs from Hillcrest Nursery (we just love their varieties!).
All of our seedlings are safe for the beneficial insects and pollinators in your garden. To view our list, click here!
All produce is MOFGA-certified organic.
It is our own Bahner Farm grown produce unless specified otherwise.
- Fermented Vegetables from Thirty Acre Farm in Whitefield
- Jam and Pickles from Bahner Farm and Turtle Rock Farm
- Milk and Yogurt from The Milkhouse in Monmouth
- Bread from Brazen Baking
- Eggs from Rainbow Farm and Leaf & Caul
- Cheese from Appleton Creamery and Balfour Farm
- Maple Syrup from Frontier Maple Sugarworks
- Baked goods from Tall Tree Snack Shop
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM